Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 19 Is Sang Qi the Father?
- Perhaps the pain made it feel numb, but it didn’t feel that bad when the doctor started stitching.
- Sang Qi accompanied me throughout the process. He probably thought I was odd.
- In the end, the doctor gasped in astonishment, “You are so brave, Miss Xia. Sixteen stitches without anesthetics didn’t make you even frown one bit.”
- Yes, brave but miserable.
- Then the doctor prescribed me some anti-inflammatory painkillers.
- Yao Keyi was getting treated in a nearby unit and her screams almost pierced the walls.