Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 180 Pinnacle Of My Life
- The moon was so beautiful that it made my heart flutter.
- There was nothing to sleeping together on the same bed. Simple. We just slept on the same bed.
- I often joked that we were bed mates. But tonight, it was for real.
- Though I’ve given birth to a child already, this was my actual first time. This time, I was in full consciousness of what I was doing, and I was totally in control of what I was doing.
- It was indescribable. Even if I tried, I couldn’t have been able to.
- But at the end of it, if I must sum up everything in one single word, it’d be “tired”.