Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 174 Living With Mrs. Sang
- I was angry to the point that I felt as if my head might explode, but there was nothing I could do.
- That actress was Mr. Sang’s current favorite, but all of a sudden, she died. With nowhere to vent his anger, he simply took it out on Mrs. Sang.
- Mrs. Sang kept to herself upstairs. When dinner was ready, I portioned out a serving for her and brought it upstairs for her. She smiled and thanked me, and told me that she would eat it in due time.
- I didn’t bother her further, and left her to herself.
- Ms. Huan prepared a delicious dinner for us, but somehow, it was difficult to even take a bite.
- I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Sang Qi. I looked up into his eyes, as he squeezed my shoulder gently, “You have to get to the bottom of this.”