Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 173 Two Birds With One Stone
- After that brief meet up over the disrupted lunch, for a few days I wasn’t able to hear back anything more about Mrs. Sang.
- I wanted to call her, but over the past few days I’ve called her too many times already that I had no idea just what to talk to her about.
- So I told Sang Qi to call Mrs. Sang for me and ask her how she was doing. He did, and he told me that Mrs. Sang was doing fine, and that everything was well in the Sang Household.
- He looked down into my eyes, “What’s going on? Why the sudden interest in Sang Household’s welfare?”
- “You should be more worried. Your mother is still in that den of snakes.”
- “Which she has been for more than 20 years. Don’t worry.”