Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 16 Pestered by Yao Keyi Again
- His expression now was dreadful and the woman having lunch with him was shocked.
- Either way, it was none of my business. My priority was the food before me.
- I used my own fork and he hadn’t really touched the food, so I was fine with it.
- When I finally began to feel full, I stole a glance at him. He was gazing at me, “What do you want? Just say it!”
- I like his straightforwardness.
- I showed him the receipt. He owed me 42.57 for breakfast yesterday.