Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 153 Previous Life and Debt
- It wasn’t as if I really want to know about the past between Sang Qi and Sheng Yanyan, and really, now isn’t the time for talks like this either.
- We simply sat on the bench together and waited quietly. After a long time, the door of the operation room finally opened.
- A doctor came out and walked over to us. I sat still for so long that my legs were having trouble standing up properly from the pins and needles.
- The doctor told us, “The patient’s situation isn’t good. Did she also have a heart condition?”
- Sang Qi nodded, “She did.”
- “The operation is successful, technically, though her conditions remain critical still. We are transferring her to the ICU and putting her under observation tonight.”