Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 142 Living, Like A Boss
- Sang Qi came out from the hotel entrance, and we got on his car.
- All along the way, he was silent. I kept peering at him, trying to catch a glimpse of his feelings and thoughts through the expressions on his face.
- If there was one thing that he had in common with Sang Shixi, it was that they were both capable of hiding their feelings so deep within them that no one could see them.
- He caught me looking at him one too many times, and he reached out one hand to me and held my hand.
- “I got flowers on my face?”
- “No, but it’s prettier than flowers.” I took the chance to kiss up to him.