Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 138 How Much I Am Worth
- “Your all, you say. What does it entail, exactly?” Sang Shixi’s voice.
- “Everything I had that was given to me by the Sang Household, everything that I had because I was a Sang, you are free to take away, if only you give Xia Zhi to me.”
- I was standing right by the door, and I could hear each and every one of their words with crystal clarity. I could even hear the definite decisiveness in Sang Qi’s voice.
- I no longer had any more courage to keep listening in on their conversation. Turning around, I sneaked back upstairs to my room as fast as I could without making a sound.
- Once again in the safety of my own room, I pulled open the fridge door and ripped open a can of drink with my teeth, then gulped the whole thing down.
- Gu Yuu came and snatched the can away from me, “It hasn’t even been a month since you gave birth, cold things are bad for you!”