Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 132 Squeaky Clean
- “Sang Qi, your Sheng Yanyan is a lying scheming bitch.” He doesn’t seem to get the point, so I concluded once more.
- “Must you be so direct?” I felt his breath on my head as he spoke. It tickled a little.
- The tone of his voice was light hearted. He wanted to cover for Sheng Yanyan, it seemed.
- As if he couldn’t see right through what kind of woman Sheng Yanyan is, for someone as smart and observing as Sang Qi. I despise men like that.
- I pulled the buttons of his coat open, then pulled it off of me and threw it into his face. Turning around, I stomped off without as much as another word.
- He quickly grabbed me by my arm and stopped me. Wrapping his coat on me once more, he asked, “What’s this about?”