Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 117 Two Choices
- “You're hospitalized.” That was the first thing he said to me.
- I snorted lazily, “I was in the middle of recuperating and you had to wake me up.”
- “That mouth of your is as tough as always, looks like it isn't anything serious.”
- “That's the way I am, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.” Getting up, I held the phone with one hand, and dragged my saline drip all around the room looking for water to drink.
- Sang Qi suddenly came in through the door, and frowned immediately when he saw me, “Why aren't you wearing your shoes?”
- Before I could answer, Sang Shixi already roared on the other side of the phone, “He’s there with you!? Just how long are the two of you going to be alone together in the same place!?”