Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 115 Sick Again
- Sang Qi’s hands on my shoulder became heavier, but I knew that he would never hurt me.
- He didn’t say anything and only looked at me, after a long silence, his sadness filled voices sounded above my head.
- “Xia Zhi, you cannot expect everyone to live like the way you do.”
- “And what way is that?” I retorted.
- “What do you think?” He turned the question back at me.
- I knew what he was trying to say. I knew he meant that I simply did whatever that my heart felt like doing.