Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 108 Believe It Or Not
- Intelligent as Sang Qi is, of course he knew that there was something that I was implying.
- “What do you mean she slapped herself?” He asked.
- “What do you think I mean?” I smiled and looked at him, propping my chin on my folded hands on the table.
- “If this is all you have to say, I’m leaving.” Placing his knife and fork on his unfinished plate, he stood up.
- He thinks that I’m pulling his strings, toying with him. He was right.
- I didn’t stop him. Instead, I simply let him leave as he wills.