Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 105 No Scoldings
- “I haven’t called him yet.”
- “Good, then don’t call him so soon.” If he knew that I almost hurt his precious child, he’d scold me and talk my ears off.
- Sang Qi wheelchaired me into my ward, then picked me up and gently put me on my bed.
- After he settled me in, he turned and left.
- I knew that he must be going to see his Sheng Yanyan. Busy man.
- My checkup report came out. There was nothing out of place. I simply had to have a good sleep at the hospital and if the checkup tomorrow morning still says the same, I should be able to go home.