Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 101 My Mother Came
- Our staredown didn’t last long. He suddenly pulled the car door open and yelled to the driver taking a smoke a little distance away, “Drive!”
- The driver shivered at the yell, and immediately got into the driver’s seat and started the engine.
- He didn’t dare ask where Sang Shixi wanted him to drive, and began heading straight back to the Sang Household.
- Throughout the half hour drive, Sang Shixi made no sound at all, not even a squeak.
- Which was just fine. I needed some peace and quiet for a good rest anyway.
- The car drove back to the Sang Household. WIth my eyes closed, I felt the car slowing down to a halt, then came the sound of the car door opening.