Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Lyla’s POV
- Damon grabbed my hand suddenly, turning me to face him right in front of the kitchen. His eyes pierced into mine, taking my breath away and it was as if he was reading through my mind.
- To avoid getting too affected by him, I closed my eyes. His grip on my hand was beginning to hurt. No matter how much I tried to remove my hand, he didn’t lessen his tight grip.
- “You’re hurting me, please stop” I pleaded and when I did, I felt him tighten the grip causing blood to stop flowing through the spot he was holding.
- “Please, Stop” I screamed out in pain as I couldn’t take it anymore. Tears flowed down my closed eyes.
- “Open your eyes” he instructed and I shook my head.