Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Damon's POV
- "Devante!" I yelled before landing my hard fist on his pretty face. He cursed out as his body hit the floor in a heavy thud.
- "What the fuck?" He groaned, checking out his busted lip.
- "What the fuck?! You can curse at me right now, Devante, what is wrong with you? What the hell is all this?"
- I wasn't really in the mood to address the crowd of werewolves that were already gathered, watching my brother make a damn fool out of himself.
- Devante grew up being spoiled, he just wasn't the right person I'll choose for a brother if I had a choice but sometimes, we don't always get what we want from life.