Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Lyla's POV
- "What happened, Lyla? Why do you look so weak and beaten up?" Pearl asked worriedly.
- We were currently in the dining area. Ruth was serving us breakfast with smiles on her face.
- "Nothing really happened" I lied.
- "Don't give me that bullshit, Lyla. I've known you since forever and I can easily tell when you're lying" she cautioned me while scrutinizing me from head to toe.
- "I'm serious, Pearl. Nothing really happened" I shrugged her off trying to close the conversation.