Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 90 Women’s Association
- “Being misunderstood by Sang Qi was that unbearable to you?” Sang Shixi’s voice was cold, and filled with sarcasm.
- I turned around, all smiles, “How did I look any unbearable to you?”
- “Ever the prideful one aren’t you.”
- The euphemism was completely unnecessary. Just say it straight to my face that I’m a big lying hypocrite.
- I don’t care. Since, he’d be absolutely right.
- I burrowed back underneath my blanket to go to sleep, and Sang Shixi went back doing whatever he was doing before.