Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 36 She Isn’t Actually My Girlfriend
- His hand and chopsticks was unmoving as they held my chopsticks in the air, “Eat from the medicinal pot.” He said.
- Then he slid his chopsticks downward and took away the beef on my chopsticks with a smooth and well practiced motion, and ate it.
- On the table, the other four pairs of eyes stared intently at the two of us.
- I thought that, at least in front of Ho Xiengu, he’d be a little more reserved.
- But it looks like he had no intention to do so.
- I looked at the medicinal pot beside my spicy pot.