Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 106 Ho Xiengu’s Helper
- Sang Shixi looked at me. From his eyes, it was obvious that this wasn’t a topic he wanted to discuss.
- “You’re thinking too much.” He said.
- “Didn’t you see? Something bad happened to Sheng Yanyan and I at the same time, and Sang Qi chose to take me to the hospital first instead of her.”
- His eyes still stared at me, unblinking, “You did it on purpose?”
- I rolled and flipped him a healthy amount of white in my eyes, “You think I’m crazy, putting the life of my own child on the line like that?”
- Not only for the child. It was just that I honestly felt that doing things like that are beneath me.