Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 92 Waiting for Ages
- My mother pulled my hand, and we went to her room. She opened the cupboard and took two beautiful white dresses.
- “Please try these, sweety. If you like it, I hope you will use the dress for your wedding tonight.”
- I burst into tears since both dresses are gorgeous. “Oh, mom! How can you have such beautiful dresses?”
- “When I told you about the three months of waiting, I bought them. Since I thought maybe I could give them as a wedding present for you.”
- “It’s perfect, mom! I can’t think of a better dress than these two.” I wept and laughed. My mom is amazing! How could she do this for me?
- “Don’t cry! We have no time to prepare you to be a breathtaking bride. So, smile.”