Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 38 Constantine Night
- The stranger approached me, and I hugged myself. I was too terrified he would hurt me. Then he smiled and offered his hand, and I released my breath.
- “Princess, where is your home? Let me send you home.”
- I shook my head, but the pain was throbbing in my feet. “Ouch!”
- The stranger swooped and carried me into his embrace. “You are hurt. I’ll take you home, and I won’t take a ‘no’ from you.”
- He brought me to his car, a black Jaguar.
- When we were inside his vehicle, I asked, “T-thank you for saving me. What is your name?”