Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 57 Makeover Plan
- “So, how was your day?” Constantine asked.
- “It’s good, I guess. Why?” Constantine was not the type of person who loved small talk. I concluded it from our first dinner. So, it was weird to receive a daily question from him.
- “Nothing. I just tried to chat with you. Have you thought of my offer?” Constantine raised his hand.
- The server immediately came. “Yes, sir?”
- “The drink, where is the drink?”
- “Right away, sir.” Then the server left in a hurry, maybe because of Constantine’s impressive appearance or intimidating aura. In a few minutes, the server served us red wine. “Enjoy, sir, madam.”