Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- END OF THE ROAD
- “I’m going out for a company dinner,” I told my parents who were looking at me wearing a blue body-hugging dress that ends two inches above my knees.
- Mom and Dad smiled at me. “Sure, honey. You should go and have fun with your colleagues,” Dad said. I bet they are happy now that I have got accepted in their company of choice.
- I smiled and turned to leave.
- “What time are you going home, Nique?” Eurick asked me before I could close the door.
- “I don’t know yet. I’d meet with the girls after.” I replied.