Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- LEAVE AGAIN
- Nothing could ever matter than doing what’s best for the people we love. Yes, that might be true. But what could I do when I’m torn between doing what’s best and doing what he wants?
- Kai asked me to never leave him again and I promised him that I won’t. I will not leave him no matter what.
- “The stocks have gone down drastically.” John informed us when he arrived in our office.
- I looked at him as he sighed hard. I know it’s hard for him and for the rest of the employees, too. If this continues, some employees might lose their jobs.
- Heina and Sofia stood up and gave me a list of the applicants who I approved to start today.