Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 68 Omniscient
- Azrael POV
- It took us a while but we have finally arrived at Solace Mountain.
- I stopped at the edge of the jungle and laid on the ground, letting Seraphina safely jump off my back.
- As soon as she was safe on her two feet, she gave me my clothes so I took them from her carrying them in my mouth as I reached behind a tree.
- Slowly, I shifted back to my human form, putting on my clothes, flinching slightly as I was putting on my shirt.
- I looked down to my side and saw the wound that was still slowly healing. Ignoring it, I tucked my shirt into my pants and walked out from behind the tree.