Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 38 Let the games begin!
- Talia POV
- ~Two weeks before the last chapter~
- The anxiety was skyrocketing inside of me. Trying to calm myself down, I paced around the room while Olivia was sitting down near the sealed window, looking outside into the darkness.
- "What do you think Tyson meant when he said that?" I heard her speak in a sad voice with a hint of worry hidden behind her words.
- I stopped pacing as I approached her, joining her by the window seal, taking her hand in mine. I said; “I'm not too sure, but whatever it is, don't lose hope. We will find a way to get out of here."
- She looked at me, silently nodding her head as she placed her hand above her little belly.