Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 16 Mystery
- Alodar POV
- The feeling of the hard leather under my fingertips as I stood near the desk, admiring its shape and colors, feeling the dark power calling for me to reach inside and harvest its fruit.
- The temptation was too much, but I had to stick to the plan, or else what I saw will never be fulfilled.
- The knock on the door sounded loudly inside the silent room.
- "Enter!" Loudly, my voice echoed inside the room.
- The door opened, and I saw one of my subjects entering with his head bowed down.