Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 80 Aamon
- Ava outlooks.
- It is time for us to go back to school. I bid goodbye to my family. My father promised to always come to visit us. My sister insisted on tagging along with me.
- “Anne, I am so happy. I am going back with you as your sister, she muttered.
- My mates are unhappy with my decision to take her along with us. They know it's my father's verdict for her to tag along. But they have no option, but to accept the decision.
- “You can drop us at my apartment. I told them when we finally reached the town.
- “But why? Are you not staying with us anymore? Why the change of mind? Ethan implored.