Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Brody's POV
- I drove into my organization and parked my car in the parking lot. It was a short but boring drive, walking into the organization, almost everyone scurried to their seats except my best friend.
- He looked at me with a smile. "What's the problem?" Alex asked.
- I became confused. I didn't remember informing him of any problem, I didn't know where he got the idea from. "I don't understand you."
- He chuckled. "I mean, we all know that you only come here when you're angry or you want to sack someone."
- I frowned. "That's not true," I told him, he looked surprised and perplexed. "I mean, it's not a lie but I don't always sack my workers."