Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Karen's POV
- Brody was already awake when I finished taking the last bite of pancake on my plate. He was coming down from the stairs. "Good morning." I murmured.
- "Morning sweetheart." He replied with a smirk.
- Mom was just coming down from the stairs. "Today's going to be a very big day."
- What did she mean? I didn't understand her statement. "Where did you guys go yesterday?" Brody asked his mother as I held a glass of water and quickly gulped down it's content.
- His mother yawned and sat on the floor. "It's a secret, we're planning something for you and Karen." She answered with a grin.