Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Brody's POV
- I dropped the laptop on her lap angrily. "Why would you fix that in their room?" I asked
- angrily . She frowned and looked at Diego. "Go to your room, I have something very important to discuss with my son. "She told him and he quickly ran into that room and locked the door.
- "This is nonsense, Mom. Karen would never do anything to hurt me and you should know that."
- "I don't trust her, I'm only doing what's right for you and I really deserve some accolades and not insults." She replied.
- "So how is this right?" I asked, folding my arms. I wanted her to tell me that she was doing the right thing and also prove her point.