Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 20 A BREAK
- In the morning, I woke up and found me in Jeevith's arms. I slept keeping my head on his chest, and he hugged me as if I am too precious. I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't. I woke him up.
- "Jeevith, leave me. I will get fresh up," I said, and he left me.
- I got fresh up and prepared coffee for both of us. I gave coffee to Jeevith.
- "What shall I prepare for breakfast?" I asked Jeevith as today is my turn to cook.
- "I will do it," Jeevith said.