Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 61 Raids
- We reached the first village, and it was little more than the first had been. We tore through it in relatively short time.
- Covered in blood we were already tiring as we took over the camp.
- Vanquish cleared an area for me to step up.
- I gave the same speech I had before. Rallying what was left of the villagers. Adding volunteers to our numbers. I was faintly disappointed when two men refused.
- One stepped forward. “If we join you, the NightHunters will kill every one of us.”
- “Is that really any worse than them throwing your mothers, sisters or daughters in shacks?” I gestured to one behind the camp. I’d already learned they were customary in NightHunter camps.