Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- The sound of the music traveled in the quiet of the night. Callum put on a robe over his nightshirt and headed for the drawing-room.
- It was was past midnight and the entire manor was asleep.
- Besides his brother, obviously. He could never mistake the sound of his melody.
- Callum stood at the entrance and watched Liam play.
- Every time his brother was behind the piano, it was like he stopped being human for as long as the piece he was playing was going on.
- Liam was also in a nightshirt, although Callum was sure he hadn't even tried to sleep before coming here.