Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- "There is a sense of sad beauty about the approach of autumn. The fleeting glory of summer is slipping away."
- "Lady Henriette, you look marvelous in any possible attire. " Lord Tennyson approached with his servant following closely behind, leading the lord's big white horse.
- "And you look perfectly at a place as out master of Foxhounds for today." She outstretched her hand, which Tennyson took in his and kissed.
- "I can't say I'm very experienced in hunting, but everything seems to be greatly organized. " She smiled politely at him and glanced at yet another servant standing nearby.
- The boy rushed to her and tipped his head "At your services, Ma'am."
- He offered to assist Henriette to get on the horse, but she stopped him with a light gesture.