Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- She was sitting straight in the soft armchair, watching the performance on the privately set stage.
- They were in one of the Royal Family's manors in London and the chairs had neatly been ordered in a semi-circle so that the small audience could well enjoy the act.
- She crossed her legs and saw the disapproving look of the lady sitting opposite her and the way her eyes fell directly on her now showing ankles.
- Henriette readjusted her position and let the skirt fall freely, touching the ground and covering everything.
- The room was suffocating.
- She placed her hands over the bottom of her corset, but nothing would make the whale boned piece loosen even the slightest bit.