Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 57 Hypocritical Hayden
- At this moment, Christopher reckoned he had a remarkable character for saying that it wouldn't affect his performance.
- What was extremely rare was that Scarlett didn't oppose Christopher this time. Instead, the girl said, “You… Do well in today's competition. If you win, I-I won't go against you in the future.”
- “Then, can I laugh in the back kitchen next time?” Christopher's face fell as he asked with a distressed expression on his face.
- Now that he was in such a desperate situation, he wasn't aware of what state he was in that had caused him to say such things.
- “That still isn't allowed!” Scarlett actually carefully considered Christopher's question before saying. “After you win the competition, I won't oppose you, but you must change your cynical ways!"
- To not oppose Christopher was one thing, but there were certain things she needed to be persistent about.