Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 54 Something Wrong With the Pills
- Following her gaze, I looked to the other side of the basement. Wearing a pair of sunglasses, Eric was seen dressed in casual clothing and walking slowly toward us.
- Somehow, I noticed there was something strange about the way he walked, as though every step taken required strenuous effort.
- Behind him were two bodyguards, all suited up.
- Not wanting Eric to see me here, I quickly dragged Isabella into the hospital before he noticed me.
- “Lily, why are you walking so fast?” Isabella questioned, sounding confused.
- “Eric Walker had been to our company for a visit. I was the one who served him, so I don’t wish to meet him here,” I answered briefly.