Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 406 A Favor for Someone
- As such an outstanding person, Isabella wasn’t exaggerating at all when she said that Eric was the dream lover of countless ladies from prominent families.
- So many women were interested in him, and he also had the stunning Camille by his side as well as the Piano Goddess, Beverly, whom I felt had some connection with him.
- Both were rare beauties, and even without them, it shouldn’t be me—a married woman who was abandoned by her husband.
- Perhaps he thought this was fun and exciting, or maybe he had other motives.
- Although I tried my best to convince myself that everything that happened tonight was an accident, I couldn’t forget the tender look in his eyes, which kept popping up in my mind.
- While my thoughts were running wild, I heard footsteps from outside the pavilion and turned to see Richard. “What are you doing here?” I asked defensively at the sight of him.