Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 321 Millimeters Away
- Luckily, I knew how to swim. I choked for a bit, but I got up quickly.
- On the other hand, Eric not only didn’t pity me after I fell into the pool and was drenched, he laughed without restraint. “You’re all wet now!”
- Annoyed, I splashed some water at him, and it got him right in the face. Bullseye. Now, it was my turn to laugh, while he glared at me. “You’re getting it now.”
- “Come on!” I made a face at him.
- “You think I won’t?” Eric took his shoes off and jumped into the pool.
- “You’re mad!” I quickly swam forward to escape him, but I was too late, for Eric had grabbed me, and I had no way to run.