Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 280 A Dazzling Diamond Pendant
- Beverly’s appearance stunned me, as I didn’t expect to see her in the evening after Isabella talked about her in the morning.
- Since we were only a short distance away, I could clearly see her slender fingers flying over the piano keys, the dazzling diamond pendant on her neck, and the diamond studs on her ears.
- However, these were not the reasons she caught my attention. What surprised me was that she was wearing the exact same dress as mine.
- At that instant, I was flushed and upset because I couldn’t believe that another woman was wearing the same outfit as mine.
- It didn’t matter if I came across a woman with the same outfit on the street, but it was utterly embarrassing when this happened in such a place.
- Without reading too much into why Beverly was clad in the same dress, I stared fixedly at her.