Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 229 Feeling Sorry
- Soon, Carson composed himself.
- “I understand. I’ll just carry these things for you to the ward and leave.”
- Although I was displeased that he kept pestering me, I couldn’t be too impolite to him. Left with no choice, I let him carry these supplements upstairs with me.
- Reaching the ward, he tactfully put down the things and wanted to leave. “Honey, I’ll wait for you at the carpark.”
- “Go back first. I’ll go home driving my car.”
- Seeing the bags in my hands, my parents were shocked. “Why did you buy so many things?”