Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 200 Uncomfortable
- My mother-in-law was not a fool. She immediately nodded. “I do feel a bit unwell.”
- “You’re too old now to go this long on an empty stomach. Go home. Have something to eat then take some medicine for your stomach and have a good rest.”
- Hence, Carson managed to send his mother off and turn the attention away from her. He seemed quite skilled at that.
- After spending just three hours in the intensive care unit, Jolene was moved to a regular ward. I was more than eager to see the despair she was in when I heard that she had woken up.
- As soon as I arrived outside her room, I heard a sharp scream from inside. “Ah!”