Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 77 Without Any Distance There Was No Way to Become Close
- The first thing that caught Jiang Mucheng's attention entering the room, was an eye-catching family photograph.
- The woman was carrying a little boy in her arms, looking around 3-years old, with his father sitting next to him, a person that Jiang Mucheng oh-so familiar with – it was Mr Huo.
- Jiang Mucheng scrutinized the little boy more carefully, despite his young age, it was clear from his features that it was Huo Yuchuan.
- It appeared this house might be Huo Yuchuan's mother's place.
- Huo Yuchuan's mother was an unmentionable taboo subject, which outsiders had no inkling of, as everyone believed Huo Yuchuan was truly the second son of the Huos.
- Since a picture of Huo Yuchuan's mother still hung here, it was evident that this house did not belong to the Huos and probably the private property of Huo Yuchuan's mother.