Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 48 He's an Old Fogey, You're a Beautiful Woman
- At the same time, her cold disposition annoyed him deep down inside. After she stepped out of the patient's room, he looked even more annoyed.
- She left her patients room and headed straight back to the office. When she reached the door of her office, she saw a familiar figure.
- Qin Ling stood in front of the window, carefully observing the plant pot of vines. They spoke for a long time the last time that they met, so seeing him again didn't make her feel awkward.
- "Why are you here?"
- Even the way she spoke with him was nonchalant.
- When he heard her voice, he immediately spun round. He had the same, signature valiant smile on his face.