Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 46 Chapter 46
- “Who was that cutie that you were talking to right now?” jack asked as he watched the entrance of the hospital.
- “You took your sweet time talking with her,” he teased his friend as he nudged him with his elbow. “I had to wait for a whole half an hour,” he exaggerated.
- Levian did not pay heed to the words he said but simply sighed.
- “Stop asking useless questions,” he three away from the hands that were around his neck. He also moved slightly away from him, maintaining a distance between them.
- Jack clicked his tongue at Levian. He was sad that his brother was distancing himself from him.
- “Aye, big brother Levian,” he said with a sly smile. “Come on, tell me, I am curious,” he said while sulking a bit. “Now, now, don’t be shy,” Jack teased him more.