Table of Contents

+ Add to Library

Previous Next

Chapter 105 The New Ruler Has Arrived

  • Adonis has already made plans on how to treat them from their illness, which is 'Ambition' of course.
  • When they haven't been here thought that the forbidden region of the angels is peaceful but now, he finally knew that it was all a facade presented to the outsiders, he started wondering whom the guardians was going to meet outside the region, 'Are they the house of gold members?, did they want to start their ambition with the house of beauty?' he chuckled at the thought, he knew that it was impossible for the house of gold to win against them even though they joined forces with the guardians because of a variable, a variable that they never expected to be in the game, a variable that they neglected, not that they didn't notice, they do but they neglected it, or perhaps it shouldn't be called only a variable because it's too strong to be taken as a variable but rather the masterpoint that they ignored.
  • Before they came here his dad has taken him to the whole of the masterpoint and made him take over from there, so he would be called now 80% ruler and the remaining 20% is here which is the castle of angels, here supposed to be tag 10% based on how much power that he is already controlling. Compared to that power, the power here should be 10% but based on the fact that here is the root of the angels, it was giving 20%, and that variable is what the guardians ignored, even the other six powerful families feigned ignorant about it, based on the power the six have they can find out if they really wanted to know, so the issue is whether they knew but kept quiet about it.
Get more Pearls
Go to Bravonovel app
Then you can read more chapters. And you'll find other wonderful stories on Bravonovel.