Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 134 I Just Want to Be With You
- He always felt sore about the injustice he suffered, when the most innocent person did not utter a word.
- “When did she learn about the truth?”
- “When she came back home and asked for a divorce. It was around the time you withdrew funds from the Lis.”
- It was the time she got bullied by Yi Ni at the Fengs. He blamed her for having unclear ties with Jiang Yihan then threatened to pull funds from the Lis.
- Yet she came begging submissively.
- The sense of injustice inside her must have been immense because she knew everything, yet she kept it to herself and shouldered it all with all her might.