Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 181 Give Him a Clear, Blue Sky
- Hao Yue understood Qiao Xuanshuo’s actions because he had gone through the same thing. Did Qiao Xuanshuo think that his tears would stop if he looked up?
- Did he think that his pain would vanish if he laughed?
- Did he think his memories would disappear if he kept drinking?
- They wouldn’t.
- Hao Yue knew that Qiao Xuanshuo was falling apart, completely.
- He meandered to the cellar and took out a bottle of red wine. He uncorked it, then slowly fished a pack of pills out of his pocket.